Business Innovation Services
Find the right in.
Business innovation starts with Human-Centered Design. We elicit your product’s truths from the people who know it better than you. We’ll show you your product’s rocket science to turn truths into actionable future potential.
Product Discovery Research
Product discovery helps you move forward with conviction, and provides you the strategy to focus your team’s efforts. Get the answers you need and empathy from the details.
- We talk with the people who matter to gain insight into your product and market.
- We analyze your business to know your capabilities.
- We go where your product goes to find the use cases to focus user experience on the interactions that matter, where they matter.
- We frame our findings in your context to support your product roadmap.
Lab + Workshop Sprints
We use labs and workshops to bring clarity to a problem; foster ownership where it matters; and drive to solutions faster. These fast-paced collaborations make a difference.
- We bring together cross-disciplinary teams, including customers and experts to develop creative holistic solutions
- Stakeholders are in the room to solve the problem that day.
- We discover, prototype and prioritize in as little as three hours.
Our services include:
- Generative, foundational research
- Contextual research
- Product discovery
- Usability testing
- Validation research
We focus on the needs of real people.
Experiences to Drive Innovation
We take you to new contexts to identify adjacent innovations that will cross over to create a greener pasture.
We engage your community and end users in conversations about your products.
Executives + Product Teams
From product managers to designers, we work with you to define your product from your customers’ perspective. We can also help you learn new skills and reframe your thinking.
Startups + Small Businesses
We help you tighten your ship and move quickly on the right product features with the right audience.
How does this work?
This is a collaborative process.
These projects are best when you are involved and can explore what we’re discovering as the work develops.
We dive into the behaviors and drivers across all business impacts.
Your key deliverables will always include:
- User priorities, including their associated goals and challenges
- Critical user experience features and functions
- A shared understanding across the team